top of page
Pool & Spa
Swimming Pool & Spa
Venturanza’s pool is heated seasonally from Memorial Day through Labor Day, but that may be extended into mid-Fall when warm weather persists. The spa is heated and open for use year-round.
Pool and spa hours:
1. Be safe. Do not leave young children alone in the pool/spa area; there are no lifeguards on duty. We allow absolutely no alcohol, glass objects, or pets inside the pool gates.
2. Be courteous and considerate. Residents cannot reserve the pool area for private parties. The pool hours wrap up at a reasonable bedtime to allow the residents of the surrounding units a good night’s sleep. Please don’t overstay in the evening or you may be subject to fine or other actions. Be considerate and keep the noise down, especially in the evenings when other residents may be in bed already.
3. The poolside furniture should be treated with care. Please do not drag the furniture around so you don’t damage the decking, which is expensive to repair.
4. Please don’t tinker with the gate locks or climb over the fence.
If you encounter any issues with the pool or spa, please do not open the maintenance closet or attempt a repair yourself. Certified HOA Management, Inc. at (714) 375-6634 or submit a maintenance request online.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY
1. Register your vehicle with the Association.
2. Park in designated area on the map.
3. Do not park in Tustin Del Verde (TDV) unless you apply for
a permit with Tustin Del Verde.
Only property management may plant or garden work on property. You may own potted plants in your home without the need to consult with Venturanza.
Certain pets are allowed (see CC&R's). However as a general courtesy to neighbors please pick up after your pets.
Changes to the property have rules and guidelines, this includes satellite dishes and paints colors. Please refer to the Rules and Policies section.
bottom of page